UWNTBLVIT will not sell your name or personal information without your written permission. Sometimes we will need to share your information with carefully selected third-party services in order to provide you with relevant experiences, i.e subscription box. We ensure our third-party services are careful and protect your information to the fullest extent. Your credit/debit card and address information is used to process transactions via third-party payment processors. We don’t store your credit card information, but our payment partners may to make your future purchases easier and faster.UWNTBLVIT reserves the right to participate in cooperative database services. These services help us in marketing initiatives to the appropriate purchasers and website visitors.
Name and mailings addresses may be shared between participating parties in the cooperative database services, but no credit card information or other sensitive personal information is ever provided to the cooperative.If we need to share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf, then the third party’s access, use and disclosure of the personal data must also comply with EU and US privacy shield frameworks.You have the right to be informed about you’re your personal information is being used, the right to access the information we have about you, and to request for us to correct inaccurate information we hold about you. You may opt out of direct marketing messages.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint to make, or just have a question for us - get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKSAll Content, design, text, graphics, logos, photographs, interfaces, the selection and arrangements thereof, and any other material on the Site are protected by United States and international copyright law and other intellectual property laws and are owned by UWNTBLVIT or other respective owners that have granted us the right and license to use such materials.You may not frame, deep link or utilize any similar techniques to enclose the Site, Content, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of UWNTBLVIT without our express written consent.
4. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATIONThe information presented on or through this Site is made available solely for general information purposes and convenience. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. UWNTBLVIT disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or by anyone who may be informed of its contents. UWNTBLVIT offers and displays the products on this Site as reasonable representations and availability of the color, configuration, design, texture, and/or look of its products. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of merchandise color or detail will be accurate. On occasion, the Site may contain incomplete information, typographical errors, or inaccuracies as to description, pricing, sizing, fabrication, color or availability. Additionally, note that certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We reserve the right to correct errors at any time without prior notice (including after your order has been placed).
5. PRODUCTS AVAILABILITY AND PRICESThe features, content, specifications, products and prices and availability of products and services described or depicted on this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Site. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Returns Policy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by unauthorized dealers, resellers or distributors (e.g., those who have not signed our Reseller Agreement). All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Site, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited.
8. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONSAny Content, material, information, idea, photo, or other communication you transmit to or post on this Site or to UWNTBLVIT by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by UWNTBLVIT and/or its designees for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and manufacturing products (“Communication”). We will have no obligations with respect to the Communication. UWNTBLVIT and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, or otherwise use the Communication and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial and noncommercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site anything illegal, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that is invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam” or unsolicited commercial electronic messages, or could rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a credit card or other content. UWNTBLVIT reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted Communication or other content.If you do post or submit Communication, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us and our sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if we choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Communication that you post; that the Communication is accurate; that use of the Communication you supply does not violate these Terms or the rights of any individual or entity; and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from Communication and other content you supply. UWNTBLVIT has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Communication or other content posted by you or any third party.Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner who believes your copyrighted material has been copied, posted, or distributed on or through the Site in a way that infringes your copyright rights, please inform our designated Copyright Agent by sending written notice by email to sales@UWNTBLVIT.COM
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, to be effective you must include the following information in your written notice:• A detailed description of the copyrighted work you believe is being infringed;• A description (such as the subdomain link) of the location on the Site where the allegedly infringing content appears;• Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by you as the copyright owner, by your agent, or by law;• A statement affirming that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notice is accurate and that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the copyright owner; and• An original or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.Please note that notice to the designated Copyright Agent is only for reporting claims of copyright infringement in connection with the Site. Contacts for other matters are provided elsewhere through these Terms.
15. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONSWhen you use the Site, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, or by posting notices and messages on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
16. INTERNATIONAL LAWWe control, operate, and administer the Site from the United States. We make no representation that any material on our Site is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Illegal access to the Site from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export it in violation of U.S. export laws, rules, and regulations. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.